In Partnership With
Are you a corporate professional searching for a much better job? Would you like to work at a place where you're respected, paid well and do meaningful work?
You can, with the Jobs MasterClass™ - Basic course!
Learn new strategies and gain insights about:
- The hidden job market and how to tap into it for dream jobs.
- How to connect directly with any HR manager, talent acquisition manager or recruiter.
- How to create a world-class LinkedIn profile and resume that your competition doesn't have.
All this will help you shift to the fast lane in your career with a much better job in just a few short weeks!
Get Coached By Experts On Specific Job Interview Topics:
Poise & Confidence
Fitness & Style
Here's what you get with your membership of the Jobs MasterClass™ - Basic course:
• Coaching from Harsha Bhogle, Hardik Pandya, Diana Penty and Abhinav Bindra.
• 17 lessons on basics of job search strategies and tactics.
• Unlimited lifetime access to the course.
• Downloadable resource kit of checklists, guides and trackers.
• A Gillette gift hamper worth Rs. 500.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
"This is an excellent course — definitely worth enrolling in, if you're searching for a new job!"
- Dr. Amitava Chattopadhyay, Chair of Corporate Innovation, INSEAD Singapore
"This course is a unique concept designed for all corporate professionals who are serious about getting good jobs in today's very competitive job market.
It should also be used by institutions grooming future managers and leaders."
- Rajesh Sud, Managing Director - Financial Services, Bharti Enterprises
"The course is very well designed and gives you insights into the real world of hiring. The skills taught are necessary to get good jobs in today's competitive environment."
- Amit Jain, Managing Director, L'Oreal India
Vikram has 27 years of experience in the Indian corporate sector with Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Nokia and other MNCs.
He's been the Chief Marketing Officer of AkzoNobel and Cargill and has taught ecommerce in the Crafting Luxury & Lifestyle Business program at IIM (Ahmedabad).
He's now an in-demand career coach based in Gurgaon, India and helps junior and middle level managers find much better jobs and build rewarding careers.
He's interviewed 20 top HR Directors, and 4 experts for the Jobs MasterClass™.
Vikram is an alumnus of the Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai University ('92) and Hindu College, Delhi University ('90).